- $125000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
Working closely with the Deputy General Counsel, you will be involved in developing, implementing & promoting the Firm’s WH&S policies (largely on the employee relations side). Supporting the internal talent team, you will advise on a range of employment/HR issues, labour hire legislation and professional regulatory issues as well as manage legal & financial risk across the Firm’s portfolio. From time to time, you will also be asked to update employment contracts.
- 3-6 PAE of pure employment law experience gained in-house /at a reputable employment law firm.
- Strong private practice training – ideally from top-tier or a well-regarded national mid-tier practice.
- HR compliance expertise is advantageous.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and draft employment contracts.
- Project management skills with the ability to advise the business on commercial & legal risk across the firm.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills with a team-orientated approach.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to a variety of benefits including corporate discounts & flexible working.
- In-house training and development.
- Accelerated career development prospects internally
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.