- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
• Full Autonomy
• Strategic Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an Australian Grown Manufacturing Business. This HR Manager position is stand-alone you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to management and employees across the business as well as developing culture and capabilities. Working with full Autonomy you will have the opportunity to work on some massive projects from scratch however you must be comfortable in covering all aspects of HR from low-level administration to EBA Negotiations, Reporting and everything in between.
- Manage all operational HR matters including resource planning, hiring/termination, performance management, grievances, mediation and policy interpretation
- Knowledge of Workplace health and safety, Workers Compensation and Industrial Relations
- Sourcing and implementing training programs which align with the organisation’s objectives
- Ensure all company contracts, policies and procedures are compliant with legislative requirements
- Build strong relationships with the General Managers and Senior Management team and supporting on all HR matters
- Design and execute on innovative HR strategies to support the business in achieving their strategic objectives.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in human resources and industrial relations
- HR / IR degree qualified or equivalent
- Extensive experience in delivering effective employee engagement, leadership development and reward initiatives
- A proven track record developing appropriate policies and procedures for organisations as well as monitoring compliance
- Background within Agriculture, Manufacturing or other relevant blue collar industries.
- Experience negotiating EBA Agreements
Flexibility on hours
Well Established Business
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785