- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Competitive Salary
• Maternity leave contract
About the role:
This global Engineering firm in Melbourne’s CBD is seeking an Office Manager to cover a maternity leave contract. This role requires someone who can commence work mid Feb.
The primary focus of this role is to supervise the Office Services & front of house team (6 staff) while monitoring and overseeing the facilities provided in the Melbourne office.
Be part of a global brand, where the Office Manager will assist with daily operations of this large corporate office.
- Staff management of front of house & office services team
- Rostering, approval and management of timesheets
- Manage Office Services Inbox
- Ensure ongoing collaborative relationships exist between the Office Services team and all other office staff
- Drive programs and initiatives across the office
- Collaborate with the Office Manager in developing strategies for supporting the business
- Team management experience
- Experience with managing an office.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Competitive hourly rate
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 0432 602 398
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.