- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Ever growing, innovative organisation
• Truly passionate about their purpose.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, forward thinking, motivated leader to join a well established team as the Learning & Development Manager. You will be accountable for the delivery and development and continuous improvement of on going training programmes, for externally facing support teams and a large team of trainers.
- Review, develop and implement training processes/ practices that allow trainers to effectively deliver and facilitate a number of courses.
- Provide leadership to a well established team of 6, learning designers. Training Facilitators, LMS Coordinators and Administrators.
- Develop strategy to ensure the delivery of core and mandatory topics across the business is achieved
- Project manage key L&D projects
- Identify risk and actions to mitigate or control risk in the compliance of available programmes
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management both internally and externally as required
- Knowledge and experience with RTOs including knowledge of VET regulations and RTO compliance.
- At least 8 Years Experience withing a similar role
- Background withing community services, health, mental heath or counselling would be desirable.
- Project Management/Change management qualified
- Recent experience applying Adult Learning theories
- Service Delivery Model (Train the trainer) experience desired
- Vibrant & passionate culture
- Excellent Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to a part of a huge movement
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785