- $34 - $37 per hour
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- 3 month temporary contract with view to extension
- Ideal opportunity for a Legal intern/ Legal Graduate seeking to kick-start their career within a Federal Government Agency
- Competitive hourly rate
A federal government agency tasked with protecting the public' interests, our client is located in Sydney's CBD and pride themselves on their high-performing and inclusive working environment.
The Enquiries Officer will act as the first point of contact for general enquiries and will provide advice pertaining to specific pieces of legislation where appropriate.
- Draft correspondence in relation to enquiries, complaints and reviews.
- Maintain descriptive and statistical records of enquiries for reporting purposes.
- Provide administrative support to the wider office as required.
Typically candidates with a legal background have excelled in this role because of their aptitude to research, decipher and apply legislation. This role will suit a Legal Intern or someone who has recently graduated from Law School.
- Awesome organisation with a real sense of purpose
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Immediate start
Contact details – Brooke Colby – 0413 698 785