- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious Tax Advisory Lawyer/Associate with 2-5 years’ PAE to join a specialist Tax team in the Sydney office working across a group of 4 Partners. You will be exposed to a broad portfolio of work with a primary focus on corporate/direct tax on the advisory side with a small amount of transfer pricing, wealth management, disputes & indirect tax (including GST & stamp duty).
You will be an integral part of the group with strong career progression prospects internally.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ of solid exposure to corporate tax, direct tax and advisory work coming from either top-tier, a Big 4 accounting firm or the ATO.
- Strong technically with good academic records.
- Indirect tax experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Client-facing capabilities with an ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
- A willingness to learn & develop in a broad range of areas.
- Competitive salary package & bonus incentives.
- Direct mentorship in a collaborate team.
- Exposure to high calibre corporate client base.
- Agile working arrangements.
- Travel opportunities in the future.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.