- 120k base plus super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Three month Fixed Term Contract
- L&D Specialist to deliver program of training and development within a contact centre environment
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment required
- MUST HAVE Contact Centre Experience
Recognised as being a critical service, our client operates on a national platform providing access to valuable information. Given the current pandemic and ongoing changes to services, our client requires an experienced L&D Specialist to design and deliver content to support staff in delivering COVID-19 updates.
Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify priority areas for training for each service stream.
- Create a detailed learning roadmap aligned to key milestones for each service stream including associated project plans.
- Prepare training activities and resources for use within Service Provider organisations that equip staff to handle calls to each service stream.
- Use knowledge of contact centre environments to inform the design of learning activities and resources.
- Deliver training sessions where required using the most suitable format including, but not limited to Train the Trainer sessions, virtual video conferencing, recorded sessions.
- Communicate and share learning resources with Service Providers in a timely manner using appropriate mediums.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to ensure content is and remains accurate and current.
- Work with service leads to understand effectiveness of training activities and act on feedback.
The successful applicant will:
- Be immediately available to commence the assignment
- Have contact centre experience
- Have a Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Experience within a government or healthcare agency desired
- Immediate start
- Respected organisation with a great purpose
- Fast-paced role - interesting content
- Three month FTC
- Competitive salary package
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 91952953