- base plus super
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Team Assistant
- End-to-end high level support role to high performing team and leaders
- MUST have professional services experience, ideally in a global business.
- MUST have tier one presentation and communication skills
- Office-based role
A reputable and leader within their field, our client his a highly sought after and lucrative business. Recognised for their strong portfolio of global clients and for exemplary service delivery, our client can be described as a professional and tier one entity. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD District, our client run an efficient office that nourishes a high performing and corporate culture. With a work hard and reward success mentality, this is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow within an organisation recognised for being the 'best of the best'.
Reporting into the Business Lead, this role will support a high performing team with the following:
- Provide high quality administrative support to the team such as scheduling meetings, travel (domestic and international), expense processing via Concur and collating and binding presentations
- Manage office supplies, desk area and ensure the smooth operation of the office
- Answer phone calls on behalf of staff
- Liaise with clients to schedule meetings where directed
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including IT, legal, compliance, finance, people and administration teams
- Assist in the coordination of client and internal team events
- Assist the Operations team with projects
- Maintain and update key documents including staff lists via SharePoint
- Assist with maintaining the internal website (intranet)
- Assist with preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Assist the investment teams with document execution and filing of key documents
- Provide ad-hoc reception relief where required
- Tertiary qualified is preferred
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within Professional services
- Tier one professional and corporate presentation
- Tier one communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter and self-motivator will thrive in the role
- Reliability is key. Someone who holds themselves to account and takes pride in their work is critical.
- Team player; can-do attitude, approachability and accommodating.
- Permanent position
- Excellent business; high-performing and rewards success
- Professional and fast-paced environment. Ideal for the go-getter.
- Central location
- Excellent leader who is supportive, approachable and highly skilled
- $75,000 package
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953