- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Acting for a broad mix of clients, including but not limited to, commercial property owners & developers, listed investment trusts, retailers & renewable energy providers, you will undertake a whole raft of transactional work in the property, corporate & (acquisition & project) finance space.
- Commercial property & leasing work including real estate acquisitions;
- Drafting documentation and carrying out due diligence on matters from inception through to completion.
- Contract drafting & review.
This role would suit a career driven junior to mid-level lawyer who is passionate about getting involved in corporate work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1-3 years’ PAE in commercial property and/or corporate transactional work – or a property lawyer with a keen interest in corporate & finance work;
- Some exposure to development work would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to draft commercial agreements (joint ventures, shareholder etc)
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Health & wellbeing incentives
- A social, collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- In-house training &development.