- $115000 base plus super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Training Manager
- Responsibility for two direct reports
- MUST have Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of either; Community Services, Psychology, Child Protection, Domestic Violence
- MUST have qualifications in aforementioned and strong ability to influence and hold to account
- FTC to 2022
- Rewarding role in a purposeful organisation
A great organisation with a solid reputation for effecting positive change, our client leads the way in the provision of critical services to support growth, understanding and development. Priding themselves on collaboration and purpose, our client has a great culture that is warm, welcoming and supportive.
The purpose of the role is to support and engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of critical workshops for front-line workers around Australia in accordance with the obligations of the RTO requirements. Responsibilities below:
- Deliver the training and workshop obligations in accordance with grant agreements, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the currency and quality of contracted trainers to deliver the program.
- Develop and implement a training quality plan which will
- build the skills and experience of all trainers
- enhance the experience of workshop attendees
- increase the quality and consistency of training delivery.
- Engage with the Governance Committee in seeking approval of the training quality plan, and facilitate ongoing oversight of quality outcomes.
- Ensure the currency and quality of workshop materials including responsibility for version control, intellectual property retention and suppliers.
- Lead the relationship with Centres in training and workshop delivery.
- Support the Senior Program Manager in meetings with the Department of Social Services.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of relevant components of the annual Activity Work Plan.
- Monitor expenditure and work within the grant budget.
- Engage and retain subject matters experts as required.
- Engage and collaborate, in conjunction with the Senior Program Manager, with external organisations and community groups working with multicultural, disability and Indigenous communities to partner with for the delivery of workshops.
- Support governance within the organisation
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this application you will have:
- Subject matter expertise in either domestic and family violence, social studies, child protection, psychology.
- Tertiary qualification in education, allied health, social work or counselling
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a higher equivalent qualification.
- A demonstrated understanding of the drivers, contributing factors, assessment and risk management relevant to family and domestic violence.
- A background in training delivery and coordination, preferably in a health or social care settings.
- Demonstrated experience managing staff and providing leadership to teams and individuals
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including copy writing and text editing skills, and experience in writing professional documents such as briefs, project plans and program material
- Demonstrated ability to accurately complete tasks on time, with attention to detail, and showing initiative in achievement of results.
- Demonstrated problem analysis skills and sound judgement in decision making.
- Vocational opportunity
- Fixed Term Contract until 2022
- A work culture that is passionate about supporting and effecting change
- Great team
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 91952953