- $10000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Recognised Practice
- Full Autonomy
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Practice manager to join mid-tier firm just outside of Sydney's CBD. This people focused practice live by their values every day and are committed to providing the best service to all of their clients.
This role is ideal for a EA/Practice Manager with previous experience in an accounting firm. You will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the office, as well as assisting the Partners with all aspects of the diary management.
- Administration of database
- Daily use of Xero Practice Manager
- Coordinating projects
- Various HR tasks
- Corporate Secretarial duties
- Diary management
- Staff inductions
- Prepare and send monthly statements and follow up outstanding payments.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff/partners
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Strong understanding of accounting/tax software
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills