- competitive salary
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
LOCATION: MASCOT, NSW
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
The role of IT Technical Analyst is to work with users across the business to ensure proper computer/end-point/systems operations so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
Furthermore, this role requires the successful applicant to drive initiatives with respect to infrastructure upgrades and lead the projects
• Must possess a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related qualifications, with at least five years of experience in IT with some experience working in a customer service facing role.
• Experience working with PCs, laptops, printers, servers, phones, Active Directory, SCCM, Ticketing Management System, and peripheral hardware devices. Programming/scripting is a plus.
• Experience with MS operating systems (Windows 98 through Windows 10), MacOS (OS 10+) and MS Office applications is also required (2010-O365), SQL is a plus.
• Experience with the following technologies: Windows 2008/2012 server hardware/software, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, HP and Cisco.
• General Telecommunications and networking knowledge
• General business knowledge
• General Project Management and Time Management skills
• Customer service oriented and experience in remote troubleshooting
• Excellent collaboration, influencing skills. Able to build rapport with the customer base.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
• A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker
Candidates having a background in Manufacturing industry or understanding of Warehouse Operations OR Supply Chain will be preferred for this role.
Interested candidates, please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org