- $250000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Incredible offering and growth
• Senior APAC role
Our client is a Global Saas business with their HO in New York and 1200 people globally. their integrated systems are helping the top FTSE and ASX companies thrive through award winning customer service and unparalleled insights and security. They are currently offering an opportunity to join them as Director of marketing APAC. You will join an extremely passionate and creative, forward thinking business leading their APAC strategy, driving pipeline and and delivering on their mission.
• Develop and drive the execution of an integrated, multi-channel regional field marketing plan.
• Develop and drive the execution of a sales development strategy in the EMEA region to maximise pipeline generation.
• Contribute as part of the APAC leadership team while working closely with VP, Marketing – International and other senior stakeholders
• Collaborate with APAC commercial leaders to ensure alignment on regional Field Marketing and Sales Development strategy.
• Collaborate with product and development in the APAC region on the effective relay of customer value proposition.
• Oversee the team’s development, effectively capturing core value prop and unique selling proposition.
• Lead and manage a team of field marketing and sales development managers optimising campaigns across all funnel stages, working with Content Marketing, Sales Development and Sales divisions .
• Implement field marketing programs/ campaigns that focus on up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
• identify top target accounts, building highly customised campaigns that improve conversion rates.
• Forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue in the APAC region.
• Analyse program performance and marketing attribution .
• Inspire coach, train and lead performance reviews for the Field Marketing and Sales Development teams
You have come form a technology or Software back ground leading teams internationally and are an inspiring leader taking the helm in development of marketing and sales teams in previous role Highly desirable will be if you have taken part in transformation projects Internationally and experience in the B2B market is essential. You are extremely forward thinking and passionate having a great grasp of the saas industry and how best to engage with the vast market.
On offer is a role where you will sit as part of the leadership team surrounding yourself with passionate and experienced leaders globally. This could be a career defining opportunity! Please apply now and once the applicants are reviewed we will reach out for next steps. Lisa Chesterman 91952347