- $90000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Global FMCG Business
- Market Leader
- Transparent Career Progression
Rare opportunity has arisen for a Strong Account Manager/ Performance Analyst to join a leading global FMCG business in their Perth office. Locally reporting in to the National Business Manager you will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of Account performance strategies.
Day to day responsibilities
- Measure and analyse performance metrics of given accounts - make commercial recommendations for improvements to align with brand strategy.
- Asses and implement an appropriate business development for each account
- Gather and analyse data to negotiate mutually beneficial propositions with accounts to grow profit, volume and market share
- Manage consumer demand/supply queries/ issues.
- At least 1 year in an analyst or account sales role in an environment with a trade channel or account management approach
- High level general knowledge of Australian FMCG environment.
- Ability to use negotiation skills that are effective and yield results.
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen by viewing situations and making decisions from a business perspective.
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver impactful presentations to customers.
- Knowledge about sales techniques and the ability to apply the right technique at the right time.
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785