- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Food and Drink Importer and Distributor based near the Airport
• Inventory Planner (Demand And Supply) role with a quick start!
• Privately owned business, role reporting to the Managing Director
Rapidly growing import and distribution busines in South Sydney requires an Inventory (Demand and Supply) Planner.
The Demand and Supply Planner will be accountable for the flow of all products from suppliers to the businesses National Distribution Centre. You will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to assure supply whilst optimizing cost. Setting new standards for on-time delivery, dependability and efficiency; specifically you will:
- Forecast by product weekly/monthly to generate order demand in line with lead time
- Purchasing of all products utilizing available systems and reporting tools
- Create and maintain accurate ordering and arrival calendars, and key replenishment settings
- Manage transportation requirements with contracted carriers whilst working closely with suppliers to ensure compliance and availability
To be considered for this role you will need to have considerable experience as an Inventory/ Demand or Supply Planner. You will have worked for a wholesale and distribution business with a focus on imports and be able to evidence strong systems understanding. You will have proven the baility to balance cost and service and be able to create and amend demand and supply plans for delivery into the main retailers and convenience outlets.
Circa $85,000 + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, Matthewwalker@future-you.com.au or click APPLY NOW