- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Global ASX Listed business
• $120,000 + Super
This rare opportunity gives you the chance to showcase your FP&A skills and to help drive the financial strategy for a business that synonymous with success.
The Group FP+A analyst will play a key role in supporting the FP&A manager and will be responsible for providing strategic financial advice on all company wide initiatives and projects.
Working in the most complex division within the group will see you business partnering with the COO and other key stakeholders. Whilst this is a contract role initially, the company is keen to external talent to develop into long term employees.
- Delivering company wide financial management reports
- Responsible for managing yearly budgeting and forecasting processes in line with wider business strategy
- Review proposed projects and business cases to ensure financial feasibility through scenario modelling, analysis and reporting
- Support current projects financial sustainability, measuring effectiveness against targets vs actuals
- Provide leadership, management and development of the Financial Planning & Analysis tea
- BI dashboard reporting and further enhancements to system led change
- Demonstration of being a finance lead on a project/ budget
- Identify opportunities to improve forecasting and business planning processes, to achieve greater accuracy of rolling forecasts and outlooks.
- Drive operational excellence throughout the business whilst partnering with senior leadership teams both locally and internationally
- Act as 2IC to the FP&A Manager and actively contribute to positioning the organisation for a sustainable and successful future
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified CA/CPA with extensive experience within similar Financial Planning and Analysis positions.
Gained previous experience in a bluechip business with stakeholder engagement, in particular with the sales and marketing team.
Experience in multi-geography and complex product environments
Experience leading, managing and mentoring a team.
Strong commercial acumen that has most likely been developed in a leading company, ideally ASX listed or big 4 Audit and Advisory Firm.
The interpersonal skills to mix it up with key executives in operations whilst also having the ability to present at the highest level in a global environment
This is a truly rare opportunity to join a market leading organisation who are looking to onboard the right candidate into the position early 2021 to ensure a solid handover with the incumbent.
Work in a team with a highly colloborative culture
Be part of a global business with a genuine finance career path available.
Opportunity to be part of a high callibre team who care about team culture and individual success stories.
To be considered for this role please email your cv to email@example.com