- St Marys
- Salary + Super + Bonus to attract the very best
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Privately Owned contract manufacturer of agricultural and animal health products
• Covering all aspects of Quality Assurance, Systems and Control
Autopak-Vetlab is a market leading contract manufacturer of agricultural and animal health products boasting a purpose built facility based in St Marys, Penrith and over 30 years expertise. The business has several exciting years ahead after 2 years of major investment and transformation. Delivering into the worlds’ largest manufacturers of animal health products; the business has a huge opportunity for a proven Quality Assurance Manager (Head Of Quality) to join the team following an internal move.
Reporting to the Managing Director; the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for ensuring all group systems and processes comply with all regulatory and customer requirements. Forging first class relationships with the MD, operations and manufacturing, logistics, customer service and customer contacts, specifically you will:
• Control quality systems ensuring cGMP compliance to local regulatory and customer requirements (ensuring controlled product release to specification)
• Manage the QA team (including all training and development and the identification of Continuous Improvement activities, ensuring IQ/ PQ is performed on new equipment)
• Ensure internal audits are conducted in a timely and effective manner, whilst facilitating external audits and reviewing/managing CAPA activities
To be successful In applying for this role you will be a seasoned Quality Assurance Manager/ Head Of Quality with expertise gained from within Pharmaceuticals or a similar GMP led category. You will have managed a team of quality personnel, be able to evidence achievements regards continuous improvement and successful internal and external quality audits. Further to this you will be Tertiary qualified in a science or related subject and be flexible in your approach to quality management.
Please note the client cannot offer sponsorship so you must have current and valid right to work in Australia.
Salary + Super + Bonus to attract the very best
Please click APPLY NOW or call Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381/ email@example.com if you tick all the boxes!