- salary + Super to atract the best
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Technical Manager role reporting to the Board Of Directors
- Privately Owned manufacturer of pharmaceuticals
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and engagement
The business is a market leading, privately owned pharmaceutical manufacturer with an ever growing order book. Delivering into the worlds’ largest manufacturers of animal health and agricultural end users; the business provides a huge opportunity for a seasoned Technical Manager with an eye for detail and a focus on organisation and cost saving and process improvement.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors; the Technical Manager will manage the laboratory, technical and quality control teams creating the companies sterile and non sterile products. In particular the role is responsible for:
• Managing the day to day operations of the QC Laboratory (including performance metrics and training and development)
• Management of all R&D Projects for new products
• Maintain the GMP system in the R&D and QC labs including all raw material and chemicals testing
• Work closely with the quality control departments on non conformance and accurate GMP documentation
You will be a proven Quality and Technical Manager with experience of managing and directing a team within a fast paced and dynamic laboratory and testing environment. Your leadership experience will be gained from a pharmaceutical, food or contract manufacturing environment and you will be able to evidence process and cost improvements from within a laboratory testing environment. Your demonstrated experience will be backed up by a Degree in a Science of Engineering related field.
Please note the client cannot offer sponsorship so you must have current and valid right to work in Australia.
Circa $140,000 + super
Please click APPLY NOW or call Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381 if you tick all the boxes!