- $300000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Global CFO role based in Melbourne
- Growing business even in 2020
- Be the a trusted advisor to the CEO and the business
An entrepreneurial business that is highly experienced in working with their clients to solve real-life problems quickly in all industry arenas. The company is an award-winning, global business established as a captive environment by two entrepreneurs, in response to the lack of off-shoring providers. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact centre and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year and operates from 15 locations in Australia, the Philippines, the United States and the Dominican Republic.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be accountable for the accurate reporting and analysis for key stakeholders of the business. Administering the company’s strategic development, financial planning and auditing process, including managing financial risks are also key responsibilities of this role. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to continue working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Due to a large contingent of staff being in the Philippines, previous experience running the finances geographically would be favourable. Past M&A experience from a due diligence to integration desirable also.
To be successful in this role you will have an engaging management style, leading your team to deliver complex reporting and expected outcomes at a high level. With qualifications in CA/CPA and strong analytical skills you have a grounded understanding of sound financial controls & strategy.
- 12+ years in international organizations in senior finance roles, with a minimum of 5 years M&A experience is essential;
- Experience in a data driven finance function and exceptional financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Technical finance skills are a must, and you need to be willing to get into the detail when required;
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives from planning through to implementation;
- Experience in Management Accounting, taxation (including company tax groups), budgeting, accounting systems and cost control;
- Experience with multi-country operations (US, Philippines, Dominican Republic) and financial accounts;
- High level of technology systems capability including high level proficiency in ERP systems, Excel and experience with accounting and payroll systems;
Get in Contact
A very attractive package is available to the right candidate. To apply please do so here or for a confidential conversation please email to firstname.lastname@example.org