- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Australian Tech Start Up
- CBD location
- Uncapped & achievable commission scheme
A leading SAAS/Software company first established in Europe 5+ years ago who have recently opened their latest office in Sydney. The business manages a variety of Enterprise customers across numerous sectors including Professional Services, Banking, Healthcare & Retail to name bit a few.
To be successful in this role you will be required to conduct business critical conversations with a variety of C-Suite personnel, a high level of business and commercial acumen will be needed alongside being a driven individual who enjoys chasing new business.
Key duties include:
- Managing a pool of key target prospects
- Identifying new markets creating a pipeline of opportunities
- Building long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitor analysis
- Being a subject matter expert
To be successful in this role you must have the following.
- A growth mindset
- An unflappable approach to new business
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent thinker
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Dale at DaleHackney@future-you.com.au