- $180000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel
- In-house – Financial Services
- Great Culture with a competitive package and flexibility
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial services organisation as a Senior Legal Counsel . The role will be reporting into and working closely with General Counsel and is responsible for providing legal commercial and property advice to the Australian business.
- Providing legal advice across a variety of commercial matters
- Reviewing property law and leasing, including residential tenancies
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts and procurement related matters
- Providing legal advice across intellectual property rights, such as copyright, data protection and privacy
- Overseeing 2 more junior members of the team
- Ideally a minimum of 5-8yrs PQE gained from a reputable law firm or in-house organisation
- Proven experience in commercial and contract law
- Experience across property law and leasing will be advantageous
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Excellent people management and organisational skills
- Proven high energy and driven attitude
In return the role offers the chance to work in a small, dynamic legal team working closely with the business.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.