- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
This is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated, hands-on talent enthusiast to really own the HR space and craft & develop several training modules. You will be responsible for implementing a programme the enhances the learning & development of employees and fits the operational needs + cultural requirements
This business is going from strength to strength and are aiming to DOUBLE their production by 2021.
Key areas of focus will include:
- HR and People Strategy
- Lead and mentor 1 x HR Coordinator & 1x HR Admin
- Recruitment and Retention
- Career Care and Development + Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Reward and Recognition
- ER / IR Advice, Support and Investigations
- Administration and Compliance
- Change Management
- Workforce Planning and Organisational Restructuring
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or relevant discipline.
- Strong ER Knowledge and experience advising/supporting line mangers
- Experience in retail, FMCG, manufacturing or another relevant fast-paced environment;
- Ability to think and operate commercially as well as willingness to operate at the transactional level.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Optimistic, positive, humble, empathic and an ability to relate to others and respond to their needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 029 195 2952