- 93075 Package (base plus super)
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- HR Coordinator / Office Manager
- Hybrid position supporting the operational goals of a valued community-based organisation
- A vocational opportunity to lend expertise to a worthy cause
A great organisation with a solid reputation for effecting positive change, our client leads the way in the provision of critical services to support growth, understanding and development. Priding themselves on collaboration and purpose, our client has a great culture that is warm, welcoming, and supportive.
This is a hybrid position that will support the HR function whilst managing a busy office. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Administer processes including but not limited to probation, performance management cycles, employee engagement survey set-up, redundancy documentation and calculations, talent management matrixes and associated documentation.
- Advise payroll provider of all new starters and changes to staff details and all leave updates and adjustments periodically.
- Produce HR dashboard metrics and presentation for Board reports.
- Produce adhoc People and Culture reporting as required.
- Manage personnel record keeping, ensuring accuracy and compliance measures are met.
- Co-ordinate employee cultural programmes such wellness, recognition and engagement initiatives.
- Conduct new starter activities such as HR, WHS and payroll inductions and administration of mandatory e-learning modules.
- Contribute to all employee related collaborative and team based initiatives such as community, social, health, milestones, events and celebrations with a view to building a strong team based culture within the Sydney landscape.
- Report any WHS incidents to insurers and keep the Head of People and Culture informed of status.
- Other duties as required that relate to administration of operational HR activities and administration.
- Vendor management - work closely with office suppliers and coordinate maintenance of services
- Facilities management - oversee security passes, report on any building issues, maintain planting, communicate office issues/upgrades to the business
- Manage office supply budget
- Manage the kitchen and basic supplies ordering and maintenance
- Ensure Board rooms cleanliness and preparation of all needs for senior management meetings
- Oversee any daily issues with office cleanliness and security issues and management
- Manage the Front of House Reception and operate as the first point of contact for both visitors in the office, and the incoming calls for head office
- Triage any challenging calls using tact and sensitivity
- Collection, recording and distribution of mail daily, and manage couriers in and outgoing
- Manage the incoming main line, and voice messages for all incoming callers – approximately 20 calls a day. Receive, respond, pass on and/ or action all incoming enquiries
- Be a part of the WHS Committee and First Aid trained
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in and experience supporting a HR function whilst having office management experience. You will have:
- Tier one communication skills and presentation. A polished and engaging candidate is sought who will essentially be the face of the organisation whilst supporting the administration of a busy HR function. A strong sense of decorum and an innate ability and emotional intelligence to assess your audience is highly desired.
- Zero-precious attitude and willingness to work hard and chip in to achieve organisational goals. Our client value the strong culture that they have cultivated to serve the public and seek to appoint team members who align with these values.
- Decorum and strong stakeholder engagement. Know your audience, assess urgency, maintain relationships.
- At least five years experience in a similar position demonstrating ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have high proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite packages
- Ability to maintain organisational confidentiality
- Enthusiastic, team-player and “can-do” attitude
- Hybrid role utilising HR Coordinator and Office Management skills
- Vocational opportunity
- Inspiring leaders and enviable culture
- Diversified role
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953