- Melbourne CBD
- $120000 - $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Contract until 2023
• CBD location
Join a non-for-profit organisation on a long-term contract through until 2023.
The Content Lead will oversee a team of content and project professionals, and will have the responsibility of managing the progress and continuous improvement of content and resources made available to clients.
Be part of a fulfilling project, focused on education around wellbeing.
- Motivate and actively manage a team of up to seven staff
- Ensure project management activities are implemented in accordance with the business’ processes and systems
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to facilitate successful marketing and strategic communication
- Manage the activity plan, ensuring delivery is to agreed timelines and budget
- Be the key decision maker about the development and revision of content and resources
- Proven leadership skills and ability to build culture and a high performing team
- Proven experience in project management to drive quality improvements
- Ability to be flexible and to look beyond existing structures
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted