- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Can progress to Partner within 3 years
- Part-time work available
- Option to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Free parking and flexible working hours
This is a boutique firm on the Central Coast with one partners. The firm are experts in tax and business services for local businesses, SMEs and SMSFs with complex group structures. They offer clients a personalised touch and benefit from a large number of referrals. The firm is continually growing and sas such needs a new team member with at least 8 years of experience.
The team are very friendly and offer a relaxed work environment with a family-like feel. As this is a small firm, you will be given a lot of support whilst still maintaining a high-level of autonomy with the option to work from home and also flexible working hours.
- You will manage a portfolio of clients on behalf of the partner worth in excess of $500k in fees.
- This portfolio will be largely clients with complex group structures including SMSFs.
- Services provided to clients include complex tax planning and business advice.
- Review of tax compliance work.
- Workflow delegation to two intermediate accountants.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Over 8 years experience in professional practice
- Experience with SMSFs essential
- Confident in front of clients
- Ability to work autonomously
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.