- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- High energy, fast-paced, dynamic culture
- $150k-$180k package + incentives
- Extensive development/progression opportunities
Our client is a leading ASX-listed services organisation that is a market leader in the product offering they provide throughout the country. Due to an extensive deals pipeline and commitment to grow market share, we have been engaged to secure talent into this vibrant and dynamic environment.
The newly created role will see you supporting the overall business strategy and growth objectives and will be instrumental in driving key projects as well as initiatives in the business.
You will take ownership for:
- Financial modelling, providing insight and analysis on prospective acquisitions
- Presenting assessed opportunities to the business.
- Preparation of Board papers, including the writing the content, recommending mergers/acquisitions/disposals.
- Working with Legal team to drive contract preparation.
- Assist with implementation/integration.
- Follow through on contractual completion requirements.
- Framing and financial modelling of projects.
- Project managing and assisting with project managing of projects in the business.
- Maintenance and management of risk management framework for the business.
- Board reporting for all risk management related matters.
- Analysis of business unit financials, competitor/market/industry research/analysis.
In order to be successful in this role:
- Qualified accountant (CA), preferably with large firm experience.
- Preferred 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills.
- Ability to present financial information in a concise and clear manner.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and gain trust / co-operation from team members who are not direct reports.
- Strong commercial law awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical and curious nature.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply Now' button.