- $120000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: 3 day/ week
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
This is a 3 Partner CA firm based in Sydney CBD. They have a solid client base of business owners spanning a wide variety of industries, their current revenue is around $4m.
The firm has enjoyed steady growth over the last several years and even during COVID managed a 15% increase in revenue. The firm prides itself on providing flexibility and fostering a family friendly environment.
This is a client manager role focused on servicing a book of clients, generally the clients you will deal with are wealthy families with various business interests and investments.
- Working with partners and wider team on all aspects of client service delivery
- Delivering business strategy, development and project management services
- Advise on and implement tax-effective strategies
- Advise clients regarding their tax and accounting needs
- Deliver tax and accounting compliance solutions
- Manage a portfolio of clients including proposals, billing and recovery
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5 + years experience in a business services or tax role
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal support from partners
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be seeking part-time work (3 days)
- Fully flexible environment
- Remote working available
- Work autonomously, manage your own clients
- Generous remuneration
- Part-time role, 3 days per week
Please contact Sarah Mulvenna on 0413 891 245 or email@example.com to find out more