- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Strong stakeholder engagement
• Transformative environment
Our client is experiencing a time of change and is seeking a strong senior accountant to be part of their team. This role entails a CA/CPA qualified accountant with significant mentoring and leadership experience.
Supporting the Financial Controller closely, you will be a motivated Senior Accountant who will play a critical role in the Financial Reporting function for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure monthly results are accurate, timely and complete
- Support the statutory reporting process
- Communicate monthly insights into results which aid in timely decision making.
- Inventory accounting for Australia, which includes month-end accounting, forecasting, reporting & analysis
- Ensure regular monitoring of the effectiveness of internal controls and compliance
- Drive and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing a team of transactional accountants
To be considered you will be
- CA/CPA trained
- Experience managing a team
- Inventory experience
- Strong communication to engage with a broad ranging stakeholder group
- A desire to work in an environment that improves peoples lives.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to email@example.com