- $130000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
In this role you will be involved in:
- Advising on all aspects of property including leasing, sales and acquisition, easements, compulsory acquisition, and development;
- Advising both private & public sector clients (including government clients) on both Australian and offshore matters; and
- Mentorship and management of juniors within the team.
This role would suit a career driven lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years’ PAE in commercial property sales & acquisitions & projects work, ideally in Victoria;
- Broader property experience in commercial leasing, planning and energy would also be considered favourably.
- Strong drafter with an organised and client focussed approach.
- Experience managing junior lawyers, graduates and paralegals within the group;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Strong growth & career progression prospects.
- Market competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.