- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Multi award winning
• International is thriving
This multi award winning business has had huge success both locally and Internationally. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents being the most awarded for products design and innovation! Due to this they are looking for an assistant product manager to join their team and continue their success You will feel proud to join their close knit team and be a large contributor to their continued growth.
- Sourcing products from suppliers and compiling samples as needed
- Preparing return-on-investment analyses; preparing product briefs and developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; and costing
- Support sales presentations, training materials, point of sale materials etc.
- Compile a database of potential suppliers in all product categories to aid in new product developmen
- Complete new product forms and customer forms as needed with 100% accurac
- Ensure all packaging meets GS1 standards
- Assesses market competition by in field visits and calling customers, make recommendations to stakeholders on core and future product development.
- Maintain competitor files and source data for products defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Ensure our products on customer websites have the most current assets & product content shown at all times
- Brief & assist Creative team to reformat existing product & marketing assets to fit customer requirements
Are highly creative and innovative, have worked in the consumer, fashion or FMCG space in a product role. You have exceptional communication and have had exposure working with overseas suppliers and managing their relationships. You have a heightened ability to manage your time and development time-lines, working autonomously and also collaboratively across your product projects. Having experience in the grocery channel you will be able to tap in to the data needed to thoroughly explore the market needs. you have exceptional attention to detail and are passionate about quality and going above and beyond to provide the best products in market.
On offer is the opportunity to an incredible business where you will be supported and encouraged, they are dynamic and flexible and also a lot of fun! If you also love animals this is a huge bonus as there are often a variety of them in the office to brighten your day. Please apply now and once your CV is sent if you have questions you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 0431 349 854