- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Multi award winning
• International is thriving
This local multi award winning business has had huge success both locally and Internationally. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents being the most awarded for products design and innovation! Due to this they are looking for an experience product manager to join their team and continue their success You will feel proud to join their close knit team and be a large contributor to their continued growth.
- Determine retailer and consumer needs through market research
- Develop strong relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Achieve best outcomes in price, quality, lead times and innovation.
- Refresh and review core products managing their life-cycle
- Develop integrated campaigns with sales, advertising and promotion
- Initial product development programs, ROI analysis, schedules and product briefs
- Sourcing best in class products and compiling samples
- Research product market share and develop sales strategies
- Oversea all packaging needs, art work, design and specifications
Are highly creative and innovative, have worked in the consumer, fashion or FMCG space in a product role. You have exceptional communication and are experienced in working with overseas suppliers and managing their relationships. You have a heightened ability to manage your time and development time-lines, working autonomously and also collaboratively across your product projects. Having experience in the grocery channel you will be able to tap in to the data needed to thoroughly explore the market needs. you have exceptional attention to detail and are passionate about quality and going above and beyond to provide the best products in market.
On offer is the opportunity to an incredible business where you will be supported and encouraged, they are dynamic and flexible and also a lot of fun! If you also love animals this is a hug bonus as there are often a variety of them in the office to brighten your day. Please apply now and once your CV is sent if you have questions you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347