- $131400 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
• 15 month maternity leave contract
• Diverse role to really make your own
This global business has been bringing the fun to us for two decades, with an incredible story of two friends who had a brilliant idea to where they are today, this role will appeal to your inner child, you will jump on board and ride the wave of energy fuelling your creative fire every day. As a Brand manager for one of their most iconic product ranges, you have a good history to draw on injecting your own spin and idea's, you will also manage a brand manager and support them on the personal and professioal journey.
- Development, planning and execution of brand objectives
- Financial reporting and budget management
- Media and PR briefs
- Support all social and digital campaigns
- Manage product mix and sku rationalisation, Profitability and market analysis
- Review performance to ensure revenue, product margins, and operating profit are on target
- Analysis of sell through data and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
- Manage all marketing activities including licensing, promotions, advertising, media, packaging, public relations, trade shows
You will be very hands on, not only being able to stratagize but rolling up your sleeves with your team to deliver and execute on brand objectives across ANZ. You have solid experience in a consumer goods brand management role. You have a fantastic energy, you are driven and you thrive surrounded by energetic, excited and passionate peers. When we say fast paced we mean it, you have potentially worked within FMCG and understand the pace in a Brand role across many SKU's. You have impeccable communication and pride yourself on the relationships you build with both external and internal stakeholders. You also need to be ok with a couple of dogs in the office as your furry colleagues are a big part of the family.
On offer is an incredible opportunity to join a business where your energy and passion will be matched by a team who all band together for the greater good.This role will appeal to your inner child and playfulness! Please apply now and once your application is sent if you have any further questions feel free to contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347