- Salary plus Super
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of Projects.
- Involvement with high profile projects and continuous improvement.
Leading player in the Australian market. Immediate start.
The purpose of this role is to implement and deliver projects related to continuous improvement of service delivery in consultation with the PMO Program Manager/s, depending upon the nature of the project being delivered. This role will work closely with key stakeholders or representatives to ensure that projects are delivered in line with project scope and deliverables in accordance with project governance and that they align with practice requirements across the business. This is a dynamic role, which will be allocated to project/s within the business as resourcing needs and the business requires and these needs will change regularly, as will the time required on various projects. This role will require a versatile approach to project development.
- Extensive experience in project management or program management, including demonstrable experience successfully delivering a combination of business and technology projects.
- Demonstrable experience delivering Call Routing or CRM projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience in delivering projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Proven experience in setting the direction and strategy within a team.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financial's, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Is a competent leader and thrives on coaching staff to reach their full potential.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.