- $131400 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• FMCG Innovation
• Premium Brand
The business we represent is an absolute power house on every level. If you have your finger on the pulse in the world of FMCG you will have seen them in the press being praised left right and centre for their Innovation and disrupting the market to the point where they now occupy the number one position in their category. They are inviting a retail marketing manager to not only manage their retail partners but bridge over in to the high growth category and category management - this is a hybrid role where you will be responsible for 1 team member in a team which has quadrupled in size in the last 3 years and set to do it again ! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a business that is set to continue its domination of the market.
- Drive optimal in-store executional plans across key retailers, aligned with business objectives.
- Develop strategic category plans with retail partners
- Implement and manage Retail marketing activation's
- Develop the retail manager in both their personal and professional growth
- Manage the process for category reviews setting review expectations
- Using IRI manage data/ shopper insights/ planograms and range capturing opportunities and risks.
- Contribution of Category and Shopper input into the NPD process
- Ensure their NPD pipeline & executions are aligned with customer/shopper need.
- Experience with IRI data is a must for this role
- Category's experience in the FMCG space also essential
- Through working knowledge across Brand, Insights, trade and advertising
- have drive exceptional results in retail marketing ATL and BTL
- Excellent stakeholder management both internally and with external agency
- Must have heightened attention to detail and planning / organisation.
Coming from a fast pace environment you absolutely thrive when its all happening! You will get a real buzz from collaboration and success, if you have an alignment to health and fitness then you will also absolutely love working within this business with some incredible perks, on site gym and a focus on your health and nutrition. Please apply now and once I have received your CV I will be in contact. Lisa Chesterman 91952347