- Package (base plus super)
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Board Administrator / Liaison
- Global business
- Fixed Term contract
A leading provider of valuable services within the financial services industry, our client is seeking to appoint a competent, experienced, polished and customer-centric Board Administrator into the team.
The Board Administrator will coordinate and support all activities relating to multiple high level boards within the organisation. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as primary point of liaison for Board communications and interactions; communicate any changes or developments to Board schedule accordingly
- Coordinate and manage all logistics relevant to board and committee meetings
- Manage and keep track of governance registers and the Board contact list
- Arrange and manage the induction process and education/engagement meetings for Board Directors
- Adhere to established processes when attending to the preparation and distribution of Board papers, agendas, minutes etc
- Assist with subsidiary Boards when required and update Board Services intranet as appropriate
- Provide secretarial support to Company Secretary and broader team as required
- Booking meeting rooms and arrange catering for meetings as required.
- Ensuring agendas and actions are prepared and completed in relevance to current / ongoing business activities.
- Communicating with Board of Directors (and their EAs where applicable) as required, assist with travel and accommodation arrangements and process expenses.
- File documents with ASIC and other regulators as required.
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least 3 years relevant board administration experience preferably within a large and global business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Innate customer-centricity
- A demonstrable track record supporting c-suite stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience adhering to strict confidentiality clauses
- Self-starter attributes and initiative
- Video Conferencing experience and technical aptitude to troubleshoot any issues
- Evidence of exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Immediate start
- 15-month contract
- Global brand
- High performing and supportive team
- Professional setting
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953