- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- CBD location
- Managing VIP/National clients
- Prime stepping stone opportunity
Our client is a global player within their industry employing in excess of 16,000 people globally. Founded in excess of 150 years ago the business continue to evolve and continue to reinvent the way their customers move through the urban world.
Our client is looking for an Account Representative to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This role will see you be a highly motivated, well organised and pro-active leader to sell the organisation’s service products and account manage a portfolio base located in Sydney CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be a positive representation of the company for existing and prospective Customers
- Deliver a premium service to enhance our position as market leader
- Analyse the market and determine best Customers to maintain
- Identify & build positive personal relationships with key stakeholders, decision makers and influences in each Customer account; through regular face to face meetings, reinforced by regular phone & virtual updates.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, Customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Understand the buying cycle of each and every contract and create an appropriate long term strategic sales plan
- Create and work to an annual contact retention strategy for your portfolio.
- Assist with respectfully challenging Customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Deliver and support product service offers in line with the Company marketing strategy
- Maintain an existing service portfolio and win extended business opportunities in existing accounts increasing share of wallet
- Negotiate contractual terms in line with the company’s strategy, legal position, financial terms and promotional campaigns
In order to be successful in this role, you must (have):
- Over 3 years customer service and direct sales experience
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A solution oriented sales approach
- Ability to initiate strategies to maximise share of segment and margin improvement
- Be highly organized and have high attention to detail
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Dale at DaleHackney@future-you.com.au