- Dingley Village
- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- 10 Partner, 90 staff firm based in South East Bayside
- Comprehensive business advisory
- Salary up to $100k pack
FutureYou is partnering with a 10 partner, 90 staff firm based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This firm shows excellent year on year growth, with the firm nearly doubling in size in the past 5 years. They provide staff with excellent training and a flexible work-life balance. This firm has an excellent team culture, providing staff with an optional but active social club and bi-annual team building days.
You will be provided with excellent internal progression opportunities, with a lot of the senior staff beginning as juniors. The partners provide a lot of hands on training and support, with the firm also providing a lot of internal and external training.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $120mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Building and managing client relationships
- Exposure to comprehensive business advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced or completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Xero experience preferred
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.