- Sydney CBD
- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
Location: CBD Sydney NSW
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING POINTS BEFORE APPLYING (applications not meeting the criteria will be rejected unfortunately)
1) Minimum 1 year to Maximum 5 years experience in a similar capacity of Tech Support, Application Support, Desktop/Helpdesk Support is a MUST
2) Maximum budget for this role is 60,000 per annum + Superannuation which is reasonable for this role and it is NON-NEGOTIABLE
3) This role is a Full-time Permanent role therefore YOU MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
4) It is a customer/client facing role therefore YOU MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
5) Start date is March, 1st, 2021 - only the interview process will be carried out in Feb which is comprised of 3 stages and set to complete by February 3rd week. Therefore, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO A MARCH START DATE.
6) If you have offers pending or in hand, please don't waste your time by applying for this job as it starts in March 2021
7) This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to build their career in IT with a reputable Multinational Cloud SaaS provider.
As a remote Technical Support Analyst you’re our client's product guru and the first point of contact for our client’s customer issues and questions. You’ll provide an incredible customer experience by uncovering, assessing and resolving customer needs.
Their six week paid comprehensive training program will teach you the ins and outs of our client's software, consisting of instructor-led four-week classroom training, followed by an additional two weeks of on the job training. Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge to tackle the dynamic needs of our client's customers as a Technical Support Analyst.
Why this job is important:
The core purpose at our client is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. That starts with you! As a Technical Support Analyst, you are on the front lines, helping our customers resolve technical issues with our software products on a day-to-day basis. You are their first point of contact and their trusted advisor for quality technical support, empathy, and understanding. It is your job to strive for first-call resolution to troubleshoot any errors and get our customers back up and running so they can use our software to complete their work.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Answering incoming customer phone calls, asking questions and gathering information to quickly resolve issues.
- Researching a customer’s technical issue, using your software product knowledge to help correct a problem, or escalate to a technical resource.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- You have the ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- You love people, and have a proven track record of delivering incredible customer experiences
- Bonus points for 1+ year work experience in delivering software support or experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- You are expected to attend 100% of our 6-week training program if hired; no exceptions. (training is paid offcourse) We don’t want you to miss out on material that will be crucial to your success! If you are unavailable for our January 4th training class, please apply at a later date.
- We require hard-wired internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 up / 5 down for this position. You will be asked to conduct an internet speed test later in the process.
- Ability to conduct phone conversations within a highly technical environment up to 6 hours per day
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical material
- Ability to remain seated or relatively sedentary for long periods of time
- Reference various resource materials while simultaneously interacting with customers on the phone
- Mandatory attendance throughout the 6 weeks training period
- Consistent attendance and punctuality in line with the expectations of a contact center environment
- Comfortable being sedentary while on the phone with breaks every 3-4 hours
- Possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform a broad variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed and successfully meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve the established performance metrics for the role
Interested candidates, who meets the above mentioned criteria in the begining are encouraged to apply or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org