- $140000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• Opportunity to create the safety culture on site
• Safety Manager role reporting to the Group Transformation Director
A Major food manufacturing business with multiple ANZ sites and 250 on site in Sydney requires a stand alone HSE Manager to both create the strategic HSE policy and implement it operationally.
Reporting to the Transformation Director the HSE Manager will hold responsibility for the effective roll-out and ongoing review and monitoring of the Health and Safety Management Framework for the site. Specifically you will:
- Develop and roll-out the HSE framework across the group ensuring ownership, awareness of what it is, where to find it, why it is important and that it is implemented.
- Continually monitor HSE compliance, identifying areas of opportunities for improvement and ensuring those improvements are implemented.
- Develop initiatives to promote H&S improvement strategies across the group, Developing and implementing an Employee Wellbeing Programme.
- Coach/train leaders and team members to conduct site inspections, audits and risk assessments and conduct investigations
- Ensure robust Contractor Management systems are in place and nsure Hazard and Risk Registers are maintained, incidents are reported and corrective measures are implemented
- Ensure H&S Induction is completed for new team members, contractors and visitors
To be considered for this role you must have a depth of experience as a HSE Manager with your experience gained from a large 24/6 manufacturing operation (preferably food). You will have a strong working knowledge of relevant legislation and be able to evidence the implementation of strategic HSE initiatives into a manufacturing facility.
Circa $145,000- $150,000 + Super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW