- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Amazing team and Senior Management
- Unreal opportunity to take lead of a whole payroll
- Great industry - Known brand in Melbourne!!
FutureYou have partnered with a wonderful business in the recruitment of their new Payroll Manager! Post COVID this business realised this was the perfect opportunity to welcome a Payroll Manager to the team, giving them enough time to learn the scope of the role.
While they've been covering the work amongst themselves over the last few years, this known brand are ready to pass the baton on to right candidate. You will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, working with a wonderful finance team of 5 and being based either from home or in their brilliant office.
This is a wonderful role which will grow with the business and you! The team are a family and looking for their perfect new addition.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Full function end to end payroll processing
- Ensuring accurate timesheets and auditing discrepancies
- Implementation of new ERP system of your choice
- Payroll reporting and ensuring they are compliant
- Working closely with HR and finance
In order to be considered for the amazing role you will be ideally someone who has worked in a stand alone payroll role before. This role is suitable for a Senior looking to make the step into Management or someone with Management experience. There are enterprise agreements and awards therefore, ensure you have compliance knowledge. Also excellent communication skills are a MUST.
This would suit someone who is currently processing over 500 employees weekly in a stand alone or small team environment. Someone who is looking to take the next step in their career with duties such as system implementations and business growth.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process