- $70000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Large firm with modern offices
- Excellent work-life balance
- Minimal travel
- Progression to partner in the future
This established, multi-discipline firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career in a stable team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base including listed companies across a broad range of industry sectors.
The firm is proud of it's long standing culture of being a leader in training and progression opportunities for staff of all levels. The audit team consistently operates in excess capacity ensuring that staff never feel over-worked and they steer clear from the usual pressures of a high-performing audit team.
Individual and team KPIs are rewarded with fun and creative prizes based on a variety of incentives relating to adherence to things such as firm values, client servicing and team work.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, completing and reporting on audit engagements. You'll work with a variety of teams on a wide range of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining strong working relationships and supporting the Firm's clients, Partners and staff
- Managing audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met including:
- Audit strategy memorandums;
- Representation letters; and
- Reports to Boards.
- Formulating audit programs and templates
- Providing coaching and advice to less experienced team members
- CA or CPA qualification (or close to completion)
- 3 years minimum audit experience
- Superior communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Caseware audit software
This is an opportunity to continue your career in audit without the expectations of long-hours. You will have the opportunity to add value to clients outside of your standard audit work in areas such as data analytics and advisory.
The right candidate should expect to progress quickly to Junior Manager within 12-18 months with partnership on offer further down the line.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.