- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Strategic project development & delivery consulting services
- Multiple industrial & commercial projects ready to start
- Must be autonomous & be able to hit the ground running on projects
Due to growth in the Melbourne office an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the team. Working in the Projects team you will be involved in a wide range of projects for Investors, Institutions, Major Landlords in the commercial, industrial, or retail sector. The work environment is flexible, and you will be responsible for the management and delivery of multiple projects.
Your responsibilities will see you being involved in projects from concept to completion and will include client liaison, managing and developing client briefs, cost management, coordinating project resources, managing the design process and contract management. You will also have access to an extensive Learning and Development Programme, with opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building, Project Management or Construction Management
- 5 + years' related work experience managing commercial style projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a small private business with a flat management structure. An attractive salary package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.