- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Entry level opportunity with residential land developer
- Ideally you will have 2 years working experience in property, construction, engineering
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
This role would report to a Senior Development Manager and would assist the wider development team with the co-ordination of projects relating to planning, development, sales & marketing and other associated tasks.
This is an entry level development management opportunity where you will gain experience in the full project cycle of a residential land communities project. Duties will include but is not limited to conducting feasibility analysis, managing the internal and external stakeholders, as well as assisting in all aspects of planning and design for these projects, and general administration of the developments and the development team.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in property, construction, or engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience within property, construction, or engineering.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become an Assistant Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
This is an entry level role, and it will be suitable for someone that has 2 years of working experience within the property development, engineering, or construction industry.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.