- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
• Forward thinking highly adaptive business
• Make a real difference taking your place on the leadership team
Our client is a privately owned business with a refreshing outlook and approach to their industry. Their customers satisfaction is at the centre of everything they do and their philosophy of "Moments of truth" has empowered everyone in the business to lead the way in providing exceptional experiences through every interaction and touch point in their customers journey. They are currently inviting a Head of Marketing and CRM to join their senior leadership team reporting into their CEO. You will be given the reins to really propel them in market through strong brand strategy and positioning. This is a rare opportunity to be the custodian of Marketing and CRM where change implementation will be welcomed within a very open and responsive leadership team. No circus style hoop jumping required!
- Own the brand voice and strategy with effective and targeted go to market campaigns
- Lead the Social, Digital, SEO, SEM, market analysis and data integrity
- Implement paid and organic community growth campaigns utilising Adwords and re-targeting social
- Working alongside Sales and IT enhance CRM ( Salesforce / Pardot ) owning the roadmap to increase customer reach
- Set up automation campaign strategy creating seamless automated response to market and customers
- Manage external partnerships for publishing content and industry related case studies
- To be accountable for key marketing metrics and weekly identification of business opportunity and trends
- Develop dashboards to drive warm leads to the Sales team, identifying gaps for improvement
- Present yourself as the in-house expert on all things Marketing and CRM to assist in new starter training
You will have a highly flexible and proactive approach and ability to operate in a fast paced environment. You are able to make quick decisions to capitalise on opportunities in market driving sales leads and opportunity through to the sales team. You have proven and demonstrable experience across SEO/SEM, brand strategy, marketing, email, social and advertising campaigns with a strong analytical data driven outlook underpinning your decisions. Hands on experience with CRM is a must preferably with Salesforce. You have effectively used web analytic tools (Google analytics) and are up-to-date with latest trends with online marketing and customer engagement. Most importantly you will have strong communication skills with a customer first outlook at the forefront of all end to end marketing projects. B2B experience with in an industrial related business will be highly regarded.
On offer is the opportunity to have a voice and truly own/make a difference to their marketing and brand strategy with the ultimate goal to track an uplift in warm generated sales leads for the business making them the go-to for their industry. You will sit alongside a senior leadership team of industry professionals who will offer their full support and industry knowledge. The role offers security, flexibility and package commensurate for experience.
Please apply now and once your details have been sent if you have questions you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 9195 2347.