- $80000 - $87500 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Newly created role working for a hugely reputable brand
• Food Manufacturer based near Liverpool
Major Food Manufacturing business creating exciting products based near Liverpool requires an NPD Technologist.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the NPD Technologist will be responsible for the development and release of new products accross several categories. Specifically you will:
- Support the HACCP Program including reviews and validation of exisitng and new products
- Hands on leadership of NPD process
- Management and liaison with third party manufacturers, partners and customers to advise, assist, and direct formulation and functionality testing of food products.
- Complete all necessary documentation including recipes, trials, specifications and PIFs
- Manage approved raw materials database and work closely with the quality assurance teams
- You will have several years experience as an NPD Technologist within food manufacturing in addition to significant exposure to Quality Assurance and HACCP.
- You will have a passion for food and product development
- You will be able to evidence managing NPD processes within food manufacturing and ensuring HACCP is at the heart of everything you do
- Your hands on experience will be complemented by a Degree in a Food Science of Food Quality field
Circa $85,000 + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW