- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
12 months FTC
ONLY FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS DUE TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ENTITY
LOCATION: SYDNEY CBD
- Will be required to work autonomously and consultatively, bringing energetic strong people engagement, implementation, facilitator, trainer skills to the role, as well as the ability to communicate with various audiences both internally and with external partners to drive the delivery and establish required processes and evaluate the effectiveness of security risk approaches
- be analytical, practice oriented, strong engager, culture builder, solutions-focused, and critical thinker able to help the client build better security outcomes through its
- Deliver training to client's staff, proactively monitoring security compliance, implement the client Security Plan, and managing the client’s response to security incidents
- Security governance advisor is a critical thinker, solutions focused, and results driven individual who thinks strategically and operationally. They will also need to demonstrate their capacity for building and maintaining knowledge of emerging industry trends and best practice opportunities
- Technical knowledge of security standards in Commonwealth and industry (digital/technical vs non-digital/technical) or the capacity to acquire qualifications for undertaking security functions work and applying a broad range of specialised knowledge and skills in specific security governance contexts
- Experience in conducting Security Assessments, and risk management – demonstrating an ability to analyse and capture related quantitative and qualitative data relate to security assessments
- Tertiary qualification relatable to operational security or equivalent qualification to the Certificate IV, Diploma in Government Security
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Waqas (02) 9195 2921 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.