- Sydney CBD
- Salary Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
The Project Lead will work autonomously and consultatively and will bring their people engagement, solutions-focused, implementation, facilitator, management skills to the role.
- Broad knowledge and experience in project planning, procurement processes, performance measurement, effective reporting and project controls, risk and issues management.
- Tactical/operational program implementation experience - Experience in the delivery of projects or products, managing time, cost and quality to successful outcomes using different project management methods (e.g. Agile and Lean practices and frameworks) and follow up the activities needed to transfer functions.
- Drive quality assurance of the Project deliverables.
- Experience in managing strategic projects or corporate transformation initiatives in an information management or data analytics organisation.
- Influencer skills for obtaining buy-in and agreement with internal/external customers.
- Experience in building, leading and managing delivery team/s setting the pace to successfully deliver all key milestones and product outcomes within scope, on time, on budget and to expected standards.
- Knowledge or ability to rapidly acquire understanding of business needs and requirements in order to drive organisational transformation.
- Ability to work with corporate governance teams such as HR and finance.
- Experience as a scrum master and coaching teams.
- Analytical and multi-tasking skills and capacity to synthesize information, managing expectations, mediation and issues management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and coaching skills, written verbal communication skills, including producing high quality presentations.
- High level time management of priorities, excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Previous experience in managing/implementing transformation initiatives, product development management or change implementation is an advantage (desirable).
- Experience in supervising teams, management of multi-vendor relationship projects, and delivering end to end project cycles – such as driving projects with whole of organisation impact or equivalent to leading corporate transformation initiatives (in a data or information services organisation or related government organisation) is required;
- Technical knowledge of project management methods and business improvement skills in Commonwealth and industry (digital/technical vs non-digital/technical).
- Tertiary qualification in a related field, including project management or equivalent PRINCE2 certification.
- Have a good mix of people engagement skills, coordination multi-tasker, proactive planning, diverse project management approaches and techniques, and analytic skills in order to work with various groups both internally and with external stakeholders to drive the transformation and the delivery multi-scale programs.
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 9195 2929 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.