- Sydney CBD
- Salary Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Based in Sydney CBD. Project Governance and Analytics will be responsible for:
- monitoring and ensuring the successful delivery of multi-scale projects, programs, and regulatory strategic initiatives.
- building project life cycle approaches, proactive mitigations for ensuring project success.
- working dynamically and collaboratively in coordinating and establishing project management needs of internal stakeholders across all regulatory functions, including building internal project management capability across the organisation.
- providing relevant advice on project and program management needs across the organisation, including identifying best practice, guiding internal adoption of project risk assessment frameworks and various project management methodologies.
- enhancing data analysis across the range of functions to ensure executive oversight and visibility with project delivery and pre-empting project performance issues in understanding of emerging trends and risks.
- developing and ensuring project data capture is collected, aligned, and monitored to support prioritisation needs of the organisation, as well as measuring implementation and outcomes of projects delivered (such as a concise project management reporting framework to track issues, escalate where needed, and aid with identifying delivery solutions).
- ensuring project’s scope, quality, risk management, time and cost are clearly articulated and embed consistent, standardised reporting in relation each project;
- building effective reporting
- Lead the establishment of an integrated project governance function within the organisation that includes consistent approaches for enabling rapid development of project plans and governance for a range of micro to medium-sized projects across the range of the functions of the office.
- Strategic planning and project management support (Corporate planning aligned with branch planning), working closely will all branches.
- Enterprise oversight and monitoring of all projects being implemented;
- Implementing and Project Management & Risk management framework; project data capture;
- Working closely with project leads, internal teams, and executive teams for optimizing regulatory outcomes
- Ideally experience in leading various projects within the Commonwealth and industry
- Experience in developing project management reporting, and executive updates
- Tertiary qualification in a related field, including project management (and/or scrum master, coaching and mentoring experience, facilitator roles)
- Experience in enterprise project and/or portfolio management
- Experience with developing KPIs or success measures (an advantage)
- Experience in an information governance, or data analytics organisation
- Knowledge of budget management
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 9195 2929 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.