- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
Due to the international nature of the practice & global presence, there will be some cross-over with other offices within the Asia Pacific region.
In conjunction with a close-knit specialist team, you will be involved in advising on a broad range of transactions including domestic & offshore debt programmes, additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues, bonds, structured finance and securitisation to name a few.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ PAE gained within a global, top-tier or well-known banking & finance team;
- Prior exposure to Dept Capital Markets, structured finance & securitisation is preferable but broader banking experience also desirable.
- Expertise in cross-border work would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to learn and upskills.
- Strong academics.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Accelerated career progression prospects;
- Competitive remuneration package & bonus structure;
- The opportunity to work with a Chambers-rated leading practitioner in this space; and
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.