- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
In this role you will undertake a:
- A mix of commercial leasing disputes & debt recovery work as well as undertaking general commercial property disputes with bespoke clients.
- Working as part of a wider national litigation team.
- Managing a mix of large leasing, corporate & government clients with work across various jurisdictions.
This role would suit a career driven mid-level to senior lawyer who is passionate about this work & on track for Senior Associate title within the next 12-18 months.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 3-5 years’ PAE in commercial disputes – with proven exposure to commercial leasing disputes, property disputes, &/or debt recovery;
- Able to autonomously manage a caseload of files with minimal supervision/input;
- Able to confidently draft pleadings, settlement agreements, affidavits & letters of demand.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- Strong research skills & interpretation of the law.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Fast-track to promotion.
- First hand exposure to clients.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.