- $85000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- National Award Winning Firm
- Interesting Client Portfolio
- Rewarding Work Environment
FutureYou are currently partnering with a national award winning multi-disciplinary firm on the CBD fringe who are looking for a senior to supervisor to join their passionate and advisory focused firm.
With services such as accounting, tax, SMSFs, bookkeeping, business advisory and wealth creation they provide a holistic service to their clients.
This firm is located right beside a tram and an all-day car park so it is easily accessible.
Reporting to the Senior Manager & Partner, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 5 years' local experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell 0450 655 441
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted